Release 1.0.9 of ThinWalledSections
Free to Aerospace and Structural Engineering Students
To request remote assistence to get started contact firstname.lastname@example.org and specify a date and time.
- Section properties calculations of open and closed multi-cell cross-sections.
- Stress analysis including bimoment and warping torsion loads.
- Geometric Elements: lines, circular arcs, conics and splines.
- Elastic and plastic computations.
- Dual methods for complex computations to provide self-checking
- Fully programmable. May run standalone or embedded with in applications such as Excel.